WELCOME TO RESTORATION DESIGN
Featured Items of the Month
Watch Our Exclusive Videos!
Visit our Youtube site today for a ton of great information. We have produced over 30 short videos for the Porsche enthusiast and are constantly adding insightful new content. Learn about specific installations for many of our panels, the benefits of Gavanneal Steel over conventional steel, and in-depth spotlights on our own collection of cars. Restoration Design is proud to share our love of the Porsche family with you!
Quality Custom Porsche Automobile Panels.
Restoration Design, based in Guelph Ontario, is a manufacturing facility producing high quality rust repair and complete replacement panels for vintage Porsche automobiles.
Buy with confidence from the people who actually make what they sell!
- Shop Quickly & Secure Online - our entire product catalogue is updated daily.
- Hundreds of Items Ready to Ship - we have over 6000 parts in stock, ready for you.
- Used panels and other parts stocked - contact us for more information.
- Express Shipping Available - if you need a part quickly, we can arrange that!
- Order online, by phone, fax, or mail.
In the last year we have been increasing our production of new parts for the 356, 911 and 914 models and are eager to hear from the Porsche enthusiasts what parts are most demanded in the community. In addition to new sheet metal parts we are also selling used original panels for the 356, 911, and 914, as well as mechanical parts. With over 500 unique parts in our inventory, there is something for everyone!
Restoration Design is striving to reproduce accurate parts for the 911, 914, and 356 from pristine panels. We are always looking for NOS panels to reproduce these parts to ensure the highest quality of replacement panels and also purchase quality parts for resale.
To reduce the cost of shipments to European customers, Restoration Design has a European distributor. Contact Restoration Design Europe in Holland www.restoration-design.eu
The classic Porsche community is small in number, but extremely diverse and constructive - Restoration Design respects this and gladly accepts any criticism, suggestions or part requests anyone may have. Perhaps your request will result in a new inventory part in the future! Contact Restoration Design here.
Please note: While all parts have been produced as originals, they may not fit your car 100%. Some cars may be as old as 55 years, and due to the variability of the build at the factory, rust or prior accident damage they may need some trimming and adjustment to fit.
What Sets Us Apart...
Here at Restoration Design, we have alot of unique qualities that make us your choice for custom panels. With a small staff, focused product line and in-house manufacturing facility the benefits add up including:
- The largest sheet metal inventory in North America.
- Our entire inventory is always in stock.
- We use an expensive 'Galvannealed' steel that has proven superior rust prevention.
- Our full time staff means you will always talk directly to a product manufacturer/designer when contacting.
- In-house facility delivers an extremely efficient and quick turn-around time.
- North American made parts shipped to the USA are duty free, as well as tax free.
- We stock many special, unique or low-demand parts that other stores will not carry.
- And of course: our prices are rock bottom - some of the best in the industry!