ABOUT RESTORATION DESIGN
Family Owned and Operated Since 2009
Restoration Design Inc. is a Canada-based manufacturer of high quality replacement sheet metal for vintage Porsche automobiles. Whether you’re a specialized Porsche shop or an enthusiast restoring a family car, you’ll be happy to find our parts fit your car better than any other brand.
Originally purchased in 2009 from Eaton Rapids, Michigan, Restoration Design Inc. has become well known for our flawless model/year correct reproduction parts. Over the past years, we have recreated hundreds of original parts such as:
- Correct gas tank supports for each 911
- Door lock posts for all 911 years.
- Full hoods for the 356A
We support all years of the 911, 356 and 914, and we’re always producing new parts, so if we don’t have what you’re looking for online, give us all call! We may be manufacturing what you need soon, and if we’re not, we’d appreciate knowing what the community needs. In addition to new sheet metal parts we are also selling used original panels for the 356, 911, and 914, as well as mechanical parts. With hundreds of vintage parts in inventory, there is something for everyone!
The classic Porsche community is small in number, but extremely diverse and constructive - Restoration Design respects this and gladly accepts any criticism, suggestions or part requests anyone may have. Perhaps your request will result in a new inventory part in the future! Contact Restoration Design here.
What Sets Us Apart...
Here at Restoration Design, we have many unique qualities that make us your best choice for custom panels. With a small staff, focused product line and an in-house manufacturing facility the benefits add up including:
- We have the largest in-stock sheet metal inventory in North America, all manufactured in-house.
- We make parts using a high-quality galvanneal steel that has proven superior rust prevention.
- Our small, full time staff means you will always talk directly to a product manufacturer/designer when contacting us.
- We ship on Tuesday and Thursday from within the USA, so parts are duty free, tax free and shipping is inexpensive.
- We stock many special, unique and low-demand parts that other manufacturers will not carry.
- And of course: our prices are rock bottom - some of the best in the industry!
We Need You
In our quest to create high-quality aftermarket panels, we are always looking for pristine NOS pieces we can use to create and build our product line. If you have good quality Porsche panels in your basement or garage, we’d love to hear from you. Allowing us to 3D scan them would help us immensely to grow our inventory